Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NBS


Neck, back and shoulders!


On my morning walk I came across a house painter that I've been acquainted with that was complaining about neck and shoulder pain from doing ceilings. This gave me an idea, there were many times when the person does not have the time or money for a full hour massage but nonetheless still needs work on their bodies, so it came to me that I should offer 15 or 30 minutes of neck back and shoulder work. I will offer 15 minutes of chair massage and 30 minutes of neck back and shoulders on the table in my home office. This way I could reach more people with out putting a strain on their budget and still giving them an opportunity to receive quality therapy. Rates at about $25 for chair massage and $50 for neck back and shoulder massage on the table, $40 for full body assisted stretching. I feel like this is a great way to loosen up the community and get more use from my healing space! Enjoy, love and laugh sincerely Gene Hamilton LMT.


No comments:

Post a Comment