Sunday, September 13, 2009

http://www2.massageanywhere.com/profile/GeneHamilton

It is a beautiful day in the Hamptons

As I prepare for my Sunday appointments
I'm also preparing for my new city schedule, this will be a very exciting new chapter in the therapeutic world of Gene Hamilton . At the present time I am also working on my massage and wellness retreats. One trip a month from February through June in the sunny Caribbean . Also I found a great location in Northwest Woods for massage and wellness weekends in the fall . Retreats and weekends filled with organic food, massage,yoga or Tia chi ,medition,snorkling,kayaking and much more ! All food cooked by the Inner Chef .

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Gene. I hope to schedule an appointment with you this or next week. Catch you before you leave for the Caribbean. Lucky you!
    Best,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete